• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE MGMs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    What's MGM (other than a film studio) ?
    Member get member. They don't call it Refer a Friend as some of us are in IT and don't have friends.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Member get member. They don't call it Refer a Friend as some of us are in IT and don't have friends.
      And its obvious why if you look at this thread....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I prefer to give reasons to use my code, rather than a slur campaign against the other MGMers.

So I'll helpfully point out that the cost of membership goes up on 1 July, so get in now and save yourself a few quid!
        yeah, was a bit surprised at that...
        Join IPSE

Comment

If you wish to help the push for Scottish Independence, you should use IPSEMGM0230.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            The new CC members have insisted on a bigger cut of the profits

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
              If you wish to help the push for Scottish Independence, you should use IPSEMGM0230.

That clear proves my comment

less than IPSEMGM0627 opens you to potential scandal, any higher than IPSEMGM0627 are late comers
              Oh and join now for immediate protection and avoid the July price increase.... Remember there could be a Jury service summons on your door mat tomorrow or your agency may go belly up....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                They hadn't had a rise in years, then there was a big increase last year and people complained, so the new philosophy is little and often is better than one big hit.

The vintage Krug doesn't pay for itself you know.

Comment

They hadn't had a rise in years, then there was a big increase last year and people complained, so the new philosophy is little and often is better than one big hit.
                  I guess it depends on how little and how often. A yearly rise at treble the current CPI / double the current RPI may not (in the eyes of some people) be seen as little, but may well be seen as too often.

The vintage Krug Diet Coke doesn't pay for itself you know.
                  FTFM
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I've spotted a few typos throughout the thread above. Rather than me quoting them all, could you all just go back and edit your own posts please, to ensure that you've put your codes in correctly?

They should read: IPSEMGM0578.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                      I've spotted a few typos throughout the thread above. Rather than me quoting them all, could you all just go back and edit your own posts please, to ensure that you've put your codes in correctly?

They should read: IPSEMGM0005.
                      Done
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X