• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE CC Elections 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Nothing now Whether he can still work out how to log on is another matter...!
    At one stage, either the old or the new name would work. One of my *ahem* alternative accounts had a name change once and I couldn't remember what it changed to
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Voted and doing my bit for gender balance

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
        Voted and doing my bit for gender balance
        Does that mean that you've not voted for the women because they always get elected anyway?
        Last edited by TheFaQQer; 28 April 2015, 10:48.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Done. Good luck, and thanks for standing

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Nothing now Whether he can still work out how to log on is another matter...!
            But what was wrong with his old one?
            Should I Google it?
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Since you got through despite my removing a number of your posts during moderation (I dislike your name) I'll have to think before electing you but MS and TF have my vote.
              Sorted

Comment

Then you have my vote
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

No mention of grammar pedantry on TF's statement. Missed an important topic that effects us all! Makes me glum 😟
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    No mention of grammar pedantry on TF's statement. Missed an important topic that effects us all! Makes me glum 😟
                    Don't worry - he pointed out the typo in mine on the IPSE forums just in case anyone hadn't noticed. Does that make you feel better?

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                      I don't understand, what's wrong with his name?

on his old name the first syllables / letters spell a rude word.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X