• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Obvious common sense policy for Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What beats me is the ease at which these so called educated contractors fall for the words of a failed banker

No matter how well they try and dress things up, they are just a one-policy party. The rest of their tulip seems to be cobbled together quickly while taking a dump.

Comment

In theory but I suppose as the "incumbents" English are seen as the majority. If you went to India and were treated that way then probably, but I would see that as normal cultural banter unless it was obviously malicious. But then I'm not 22.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        What beats me is the ease at which these so called educated contractors fall for the words of a failed banker

:
        I think you'll find they're not. Educated that is.
        There are plenty of chancers and ne-er-do-wells in contracting too.
        These people somehow think UKIP will turn their life around
        Are you a loser?
        Didn't do too well at school?
        Can't make it in the most dynamic economy in Europe?
        No good with women?

Then VOTE UKIP! We'll make you whole again

Comment

Fully costed policies, my arse

Wonder if this twat understands that the UK is not as lucky or as productive as some Scandinavian countries like Norway that stay out of EU and pay massive amounts to access the EU market. Now where the feck is that money accounted for in his "fully costed policies" if UK were to do business with EU after pulling out? guess he will print money on toilet paper after wiping his and his supporters' sad arses.

Comment

Fully costed policies, my arse

Wonder if this twat understands that the UK is not as lucky or as productive as some Scandinavian countries like Norway that stay out of EU and pay massive amounts to access the EU market. Now where the feck is that money accounted for in his "fully costed policies" if UK were to do business with EU after pulling out? guess he will print money on toilet paper after wiping his and his supporters' sad arses.
            Well its all cloud cuckoo land innit?
            According to some UKIP will raise bus drivers wages.
            Don't know how - maybe set them at £20 per hour by law, thus causing the bus companies to kill off bus services and condemning those areas to further economic decline.

But then UKIP is a party run by cretins for cretins.
            Last edited by Euler; 15 April 2015, 12:33.
            Are you a loser?
            No good with women?

Comment

The hatred of UKIP is all about the threat to close the EU gravy train to UK contractors. and to think how this same lot moan about ICTs.

I reckon the party that bans ICTs keeps immigration except for IT people, keeps the EU and keeps free movement of labour accross the EU would win the IT contractor vote hands down
              Last edited by DodgyAgent; 15 April 2015, 12:39.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                The hatred of UKIP is all about the threat to close the EU gravy train to UK contractors. and to think how this same lot moan about ICTs.

I reckon the party that bans ICTs keeps immigration except for ICT people, keeps the EU and keeps free movement of labour accross the EU would win the IT contractor vote hands down
                I don't think anyone hates UKIP. You can't hate something that you're laughing at most of the time.
                Are you a loser?
                No good with women?

Comment

I reckon the party that bans ICTs keeps immigration except for ICT people, keeps the EU and keeps free movement of labour accross the EU would win the IT contractor vote hands down
                  You really think there will be IT contractors in the UK without the EU ? If you do, you deserve being called a certified cretin.

Comment

You really think there will be IT contractors in the UK without the EU ? If you do, you deserve being called a certified cretin.
                    Without the EU you will all be working for the NHS on £50 per day
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Without the EU you will all be working for the NHS on £50 per day
                      Which was what I was essentially saying, you fool!

Comment

Working...
                      X