• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SNP May Cost Miliband The Election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNP May Cost Miliband The Election

Rise of SNP may cost Ed Miliband the election, poll suggests - Telegraph

Ed Miliband will fail to lead his party to an outright majority at the next election because of the rise of the SNP, a poll has found

A win-win for the SNP. Labour will need to agree to SNP terms to get into No. 10 and therefore we will get more powers, get rid of Trident, etc. If the Tories get in then we will see the start of Indyref #2

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    Rise of SNP may cost Ed Miliband the election, poll suggests - Telegraph

Ed Miliband will fail to lead his party to an outright majority at the next election because of the rise of the SNP, a poll has found

A win-win for the SNP. Labour will need to agree to SNP terms to get into No. 10 and therefore we will get more powers, get rid of Trident, etc. If the Tories get in then we will see the start of Indyref #2

Now all we need is some mindless tulip from Whinestrone about how the SNP are the personification of evil but the IRA were a good bunch really...
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        What relevance does a picture of a young Ken Dodd have to this topic?
        I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
        X