• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lets talk about sex baby

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underscore Pt2 View Post
    ofcourse they should... its normal human bevaviour. Wow have we stepped back into the dark ages.
    I have no problem with someone saying 'Uncle Mike lives with his friend John' to a five year old.

I'm not so keen on "Uncle Mike lives with his Gay boyfriend John who he loves very much. And there is nothing wrong with that are you some kind of bigot?'. to a five year old.

A five year old is quite happy with the first explanation. A ten year old would get the first half of the second explanation.the second half can be saved for militants.

Uncle Mike takes his willy and shoves it in X the risks of which are ... can be saved for 12 year olds. As can Auntie Jayne likes XXX the risks of which are....

I would like to see abstinence taught as well.
    Last edited by vetran; 19 February 2015, 10:36.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      I have no problem with someone saying 'Uncle Mike lives with his friend John' to a five year old.

I'm not so keen on "Uncle Mike lives with his Gay boyfriend John who he loves very much. And there is nothing wrong with that are you some kind of bigot?'. to a five year old.

A five year old is quite happy with the first explanation. A ten year old would get the first half of the second explanation.the second half can be saved for militants.

Uncle Mike takes his willy and shoves it in X the risks of which are ... can be saved for 12 year olds. As can Auntie Jayne likes XXX the risks of which are....

I would like to see abstinence taught as well.
      Its not 5 year olds! Its Year 5. 9/10 yr olds.
      Also you are saying its ok to talk about a man and woman being in love and being married but not if its same sex? That kind of viewpoint is exactly why children become bigots.

Comment

Originally posted by Underscore Pt2 View Post
        Its not 5 year olds! Its Year 5. 9/10 yr olds.
        Also you are saying its ok to talk about a man and woman being in love and being married but not if its same sex? That kind of viewpoint is exactly why children become bigots.
        It is 5 year olds. There are a number of stories running about Sex Education. The recommendations include 5 year olds, specifically associated with homophobia.

I'm quite happy to talk about love and marriage of all types I just don't think 5 is the right age to discuss sex and lifestyles.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X