• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thick People

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    excluding 4 I think you've described Suity to the letter...
    You think 1 stands?

Ask CH
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

As everybody knows thickos are

People at train/tube stations who do not realise you don't have to wait for the person in front to clear the barrier and the barriers to close before inserting their ticket

People who fail to grasp that standing in front of tube doors is a sure fire way of slowing down the people getting off

Anyone who cannot anticipate a traffic light sequence and be in first gear ready to go on green

Gorms who stand rooted staring at departure boards trying to get their single brain cell to work out which platform their train will be on

Everyone and I mean everyone on the road at the same time as me
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        As everybody knows thickos are

People at train/tube stations who do not realise you have to wait for the person in front to clear the barrier and the barriers to close before inserting their ticket

People who fail to grasp that standing in front of tube doors is a sure fire way of slowing down the people getting off

Anyone who cannot anticipate a traffic light sequence and be in first gear ready to go on green

Gorms who stand rooted staring at departure boards trying to get their single brain cell to work out which platform their train will be on

Everyone and I mean everyone on the road at the same time as me
        Grumpy old man are we?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Grumpy old man are we?
          getting worse by the day
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

getting worse by the day
            have a cuddle
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Nah, thats nothing. My favourites are the morons who stand in front of the ARRIVALS board looking to see which platform their DEPARTURE leaves from.

I see that every single day.
              World's Best Martini

Comment

This chap's bright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPLKSI5grFY
                England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by NickyBoy View Post
                  I don't discriminate against thickos.

One of my best friends is an Agent.
                  Estate Agent?

London estate agents earn £1.1billion in fees in one year | Daily Mail Online

Comment

A thicko is someone who tries to move a high voltage power line with a stick,
                    without making sure he has his rubber wellies on first

BBC News - Three days of mourning for Haiti carnival float victims
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You're supposed to call them "Daily Mail readers" or "UKIP supporters" now. It's political correctness gone mad

Comment

Working...
                      X