• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You know that moment when you think how could I have been so stupid part 5?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're still completely bonkers, but well done

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Sorry for the lack of update! I switched events so had a new timing chip.

I completed a continuous triple.

I will post more when I can. I really appreciate all the support and donations.

I have many injuries. My feet are just one big bruise on the soles. Incredibly painful.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Excellent - well done BP!
        Originally posted by minestrone View Post

I salute you indefatigability. Well done!
        Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        You're still completely bonkers, but well done
        Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        What they all said

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          What they all said

+1. When your updates disappeared off the website I was getting concerned...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Many thanks all. I am in so much pain now. Getting up on the last day, know that I was in agony and that the last marathon would add to my pain, was extremely tough.

My triple swim last year was not good. So I got a swim coach and worked very hard at my swimming. My triple swim this year was just as bad! I was gutted. I withdrew before I was pulled from the race. Luckily the organizers are flexible so agreed I could drop to a continuous triple. I came top in that category.

The highlights for me were the family turning up. And chatting to people who think this sort of event is normal as opposed to completely mad.

Its going to be interesting seeing how long before I can start to walk without calf muscles and soles of feet protesting...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Many thanks all. I am in so much pain now. Getting up on the last day, know that I was in agony and that the last marathon would add to my pain, was extremely tough.

My triple swim last year was not good. So I got a swim coach and worked very hard at my swimming. My triple swim this year was just as bad! I was gutted. I withdrew before I was pulled from the race. Luckily the organizers are flexible so agreed I could drop to a continuous triple. I came top in that category.

The highlights for me were the family turning up. And chatting to people who think this sort of event is normal as opposed to completely mad.

Its going to be interesting seeing how long before I can start to walk without calf muscles and soles of feet protesting...
              stupid check.
              Awesome check

well done!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

BBC Sport - Harriette Thompson, 92, sets marathon record in San Diego

Pah, now that's an achievement!

Seriously though, well done BP.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X