• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haven't been here...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been here...

since 10th July 2012.

Anything happened?

Tone

Nope.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Apart from http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...w-no-show.html (and who of earth even if utterly insane would interview Suity) Nope.
      FTFY
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Nope
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Suity is STILL here?????

Still moaning he can't get a contract / an extension?

EVERYBODY hates him?

It's all a bit samey...

Tone

Comment

According to Volume One of his CV he's has lots of contracts, none of which seemed to last more than a few weeks
            • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
            • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

There are a few new Bleeders and Gladiators. SAS is gone. AtW is still "at large". Psychocandy is entertaining. Lots-of-Bob questions. Mods have bigger handbags.

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by DannyF1966 View Post
                According to Volume One of his CV he's has lots of contracts, none of which seemed to last more than a few weeks
                At first glance I read that as, 'According to Volume One of his CD', now there's a thought.
                I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Comment

And how about you Tone?
                    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Working...
                    X