• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unwritten rules question - true story.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Full "blown sex" or "full blown" sex?
    The first isn't something I'm familiar with
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      The first isn't something I'm familiar with
      Who wants to fill her in?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Sure you can.

What's ****ing got to do with it? You can **** without it meaning anything and you can be in a serious relationship without any ****.

The odds are, something was going on but it's not unequivocal. What they define as "serious relationship" may be open for interpretation too. Are they living together or planning to marry?
        Facebook status has probably been updated.
        Don't believe it, until you see it!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          He admitted it. In his mind he'd done 'nothing wrong' since he'd not had full blown sex with the other woman while married.
          I'm sure I read somewhere that (generalisation) women will often forgive their husbands a one night stand, but find the idea of them having a close relationship with another woman much harder, where as men don't really care about a relationship as long as there's no sex.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I'm sure I read somewhere that (generalisation) women will often forgive their husbands a one night stand, but find the idea of them having a close relationship with another woman much harder, where as men don't really care about a relationship as long as there's no sex.
            Do you mean a man doesn't care about a woman having a relationship as long as there's no sex because if you're talking about the man having the relationship then I think thats primarily all the man cares about
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm sure I read somewhere that (generalisation) women will often forgive their husbands a one night stand, but find the idea of them having a close relationship with another woman much harder,
              I've heard this too - a random bonk implies less intimacy than a real connection even without sex being involved
              where as men don't really care about a relationship as long as there's no sex.
              I don't think that's true other than for Neanderthal types
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I've heard this too - a random bonk implies less intimacy than a real connection even without sex being involvedI don't think that's true other than for Neanderthal types
                I meant that men are more likely to forgive their wives having a relationship with another man if no sex is involved than they are to forgive a one night stand.

Comment

I meant that men are more likely to forgive their wives having a relationship with another man if no sex is involved than they are to forgive a one night stand.
                  erm that's called being friends - which is fine?

or do you mean no sex but she occasionally gives him one of the wrist?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    erm that's called being friends - which is fine?

or do you mean no sex but she occasionally gives him one of the wrist?

Shirley her hand would fall off?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                      Shirley her hand would fall off?

I'm with Winston on this
                      jaw jaw is better than paw paw
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X