• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Why is it that non-Apple users are the ones who spend more time posting/commenting about new Apple products, compared to Apple product owners?
    Same reason it's always Remainers who spend more time posting/commenting about Brexit... determination to prove themselves "right"

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
      Same reason it's always Remainers who spend more time posting/commenting about Brexit... determination to prove themselves "right"
      Brexiters currently demanding a free trade deal in the negotiations when they already have one.

There's no scale capable of measuring this level of stupid.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

https://9to5mac.com/2017/09/08/ios-1...one-8-details/
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Has it got a headphone jack?

😁

Comment

I was thinking about upgrading my old iPad recently. I'm wondering if there's much point considering a small iPad Pro... other than costing much more is it still just an iOS device with more power under the hood, or is it something fundamentally different?

The larger iPad Pro looks beautiful but I would still need a smaller one so it's a no, sadly.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              I was thinking about upgrading my old iPad recently. I'm wondering if there's much point considering a small iPad Pro... other than costing much more is it still just an iOS device with more power under the hood, or is it something fundamentally different?

The larger iPad Pro looks beautiful but I would still need a smaller one so it's a no, sadly.
              As far as I can tell, there's very little tangible difference between iPad Pro and iPad Air. Last time I looked, I didn't feel that the 'Pro' features (faster processor only?) was worth the extra.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Has it got a headphone jack?

😁
                Of course it has, the oval shaped one at the bottom

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Interesting article here:

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...hone-is-boring

Comment

The manufacturing cost is going to almost double?!
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So the iPhone X is pitched as the same size and the Plus, for that reason I’m out

Comment

Working...
                      X