• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to the days when you ordered your shiny new iPhone and it arrived on release day?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      Whatever happened to the days when you ordered your shiny new iPhone and it arrived on release day?
      Depends where you order it from?

Sent from my iPhone 7
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
        I really like the my new iPhone 7

Its really nice and the haptic button makes a crap tonne of sense compared to my old phones.
        I love my iPhone 7 and best of all it hasn't caught fire yet

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Walked into an empty EE store in Bath and just upgraded. Simples

Comment

Oh Dear......

Jealousy and coveting going on in the fanboi club
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Had the 7 over the weekend, the home "button" was strange for all of about 30 seconds, more irksome is the haptic feedback on the screen, soft press v hard press on icons do different things.

Only annoyance so far is that using the 3.5mm to lightening converter stops the inline function buttons working on the headphones, this would not be a problem if the Mrs hadn't stolen my bundled EarPods as she keeps losing hers, hopefully someone better than apple will start to launch headphones with lightening connectors

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                this would not be a problem if the Mrs hadn't stolen my bundled EarPods as she keeps losing hers,

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Had the 7 over the weekend, the home "button" was strange for all of about 30 seconds, more irksome is the haptic feedback on the screen, soft press v hard press on icons do different things.

Only annoyance so far is that using the 3.5mm to lightening converter stops the inline function buttons working on the headphones, this would not be a problem if the Mrs hadn't stolen my bundled EarPods as she keeps losing hers, hopefully someone better than apple will start to launch headphones with lightening connectors
                  Just ordered a pair of AKG Y50BT they arrived this morning and are very good. The little white ear buds have always been crap and are a punishment in themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                    Just ordered a pair of AKG Y50BT they arrived this morning and are very good. The little white ear buds have always been crap and are a punishment in themselves.
                    Yes, indeed a punishment on non users on crowded trains
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Yes, indeed a punishment on non users on crowded trains
                      I can put up with it. Looking at all the 500 quid phones with cracked screens around me makes up for it.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X