• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice cheery article on MSN on How to survive a nuclear attack.

If it happened though would you actually want to survive it?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      They've agreed to sanctions at the UN. whether they implement them is another matter.
      The sanctions do not include oil imports though. So even if China does implement them it is not devastating.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        nice cheery article on MSN on How to survive a nuclear attack.

If it happened though would you actually want to survive it?
        Good question, imagine the disease, contaminated water, food, high crime, etc...

Comment

As we have mow breached 3 years since the start of the thread, can we have a look at the definition of imminent?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
            Good question, imagine the disease, contaminated water, food, high crime, etc...
            Those who die in the initial blast will be the lucky ones...

Imagine living in a shelter waiting for a nuclear winter to pass over only to end up with a Mad Max scenario. Unless of course you're a Bilderburger and get to live in one of the underground high tech luxury shelters...
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Imagine living in a shelter waiting for a nuclear winter to pass over only to end up with a Mad Max scenario. Unless of course you're a Bilderburger and get to live in one of the underground high tech luxury shelters...
              Living in prison on a luxury shelter for how long? Sound tedious to me.

Comment

They've been preparing us for it for ages with all the recent dystopian & zombie movies & TV shows.

Even Game of Thrones is in on it with their (Global thermonuclear) "Winter is coming".

So stop worrying and get clued up by watching some decent movies/TV.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  As we have mow breached 3 years since the start of the thread, can we have a look at the definition of imminent?
                  If WW3 does start no-one will be about to post a response on this thread.

Comment

There's every chance you could survive in a rural area if after the balloon went up you stayed indoors for a couple of weeks, with enough food and water and iodine tablets.

But the real downer is that it might not all happen at once. There could be multiple, perhaps escalating, rounds several days apart. So you could venture out a month after the initial exchange only to see huge flashes in the distance and then be hit by another load of fresh fallout.

I wonder where Suity has been all this time. His bunker must be pretty deep by now if he's been frantically digging since last posting here.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      If WW3 does start no-one will be about to post a response on this thread.
                      Don't worry, someone genius will find a way to connect the internet from the other side. Oh, wait...

Comment

Working...
                      X