• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Of course Climate Change is no.1 threat.
    "It is being caused by human beings, with a little help from lots of farting cows emitting methane, plus that giant well of methane lurking under the Arctic ice. As we burn carbon and increase our meat-eating ways, more and more greenhouse gases are building up in the atmosphere."

You'd have to be pretty ignorant not to believe the no. 1 threat made here to our existence. It is the one threat that does not care for economies or borders, currencies or explosives. This one threat has the capability to destroy all human life and we toy with the consequences at our peril.

Generally held the view the survival of the fittest shall prevail when the last cow farts or the acceleration of global warming takes hold once the permafrost defrosts. Still think it is the case but the numbers that'll remain I think are decreasing fast.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      "It is being caused by human beings, with a little help from lots of farting cows emitting methane, plus that giant well of methane lurking under the Arctic ice. As we burn carbon and increase our meat-eating ways, more and more greenhouse gases are building up in the atmosphere."

You'd have to be pretty ignorant not to believe the no. 1 threat made here to our existence. It is the one threat that does not care for economies or borders, currencies or explosives. This one threat has the capability to destroy all human life and we toy with the consequences at our peril.

Generally held the view the survival of the fittest shall prevail when the last cow farts or the acceleration of global warming takes hold once the permafrost defrosts. Still think it is the case but the numbers that'll remain I think are decreasing fast.

Don't panic Mr Mainwaring!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Don't panic Mr Mainwaring!!
        Don't mention the war!
        "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

Russia ships 'chase away' Dutch submarine in Mediterranean - BBC News

Maybe the submarines should have tried going under the water to get away....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Russia ships 'chase away' Dutch submarine in Mediterranean - BBC News

Maybe the submarines should have tried going under the water to get away....
            Maybe a boy had his finger in the hole that lets the water in?

Comment

Thank goodness Don won...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Oh dear.

Russian ambassador Andrei Karlov shot dead in Turkey - BBC News

Comment

has a hint of WW1 about it.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

My thoughts entirely. Oh dear.

Comment

This is terrible news. This might just induce the Russians to start bombing the sh*t out of Syria........oh wait a minute!!
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X