• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    careful quoting zerohedge - ATW will call hurl insults at you and think he's arguing a point...
    You don't need to quote zerohedge for people to think you're a nutter and hurl insults at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      careful quoting zerohedge - ATW will call hurl insults at you and think he's arguing a point...
      Yes, I'm aware that 90% of their ceaseless torrent of doom-laden articles are nonsense, and many of the comments are even worse.

But 10% may be accurate, and that is worrying
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Yes, I'm aware that 90% of their ceaseless torrent of doom-laden articles are nonsense, and many of the comments are even worse.

But 10% may be accurate, and that is worrying
        To be fair, take a look at the mainstream media and how they have started getting more war-ish in their write-ups, since say, the start of this thread.

The situation in Syria is there for all to see. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist any more. World War 3 is here, right at the door. It only takes on "accident" and whoosh, off we go.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Forgotmylogin View Post
          You don't need to quote zerohedge for people to think you're a nutter and hurl insults at you.
          That includes sockies as well - how is Paula?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Interesting Wikileaks piece on Syria here:

Assange referred to the chapter on Syria, which goes back to 2006. In that chapter is a cable from US Ambassador William Roebuck, who was stationed in Damascus, which apparently discusses a plan for the overthrow of the Assad government in Syria.
            “Part of the problem in Syria is that you have a number of US allies surrounding it, principally Saudi and Qatar, that are funneling in weapons. Turkey as well [is] a very serious actor. [They] each have their own hegemonic ambitions in the region. Israel also, no doubt, if Syria sufficiently destabilized, it might be in a position where it can keep the Golan Heights forever, or even advance that territory. So you've got a number of players around Syria that are looking to bite off pieces...”
            Assange on

What a mess!
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Strange that Assange did not go to the Syrian embassy.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Strange that Assange did not go to the Syrian embassy.
                He would have been better off in an American prison.

Comment

Did it occur to you that ballistic missiles can't be used on short ranges? They are designed for inter-continental strikes.

Comment

Cannot wait for Corby on PMQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS8QH2eG6uk

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Did it occur to you that ballistic missiles can't be used on short ranges? They are designed for inter-continental strikes.
                      Which leads you to conclude what?
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X