• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Suity and Jog On up a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Suity and Jog On up a tree.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        A conspiracy theorist
        Domestic Extremist
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Comment

I the point DA is making is often true. Just not in this particular case.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
              I the point DA is making is often true. Just not in this particular case.
              Bedwetter

Comment

BBC News - Ukraine crisis: Shelling spreads despite ceasefire

Now this is getting ridiculous.

Shelling is reported from several places in eastern Ukraine despite the official ceasefire between government forces and pro-Russia rebels.

Artillery fire could be heard in the region's biggest city, Donetsk, where the truce had been observed so far.

Ukrainian military sources also accused rebels of shelling positions near the port city of Mariupol.

The fighting comes as Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany held further talks over the phone.

Most of the renewed fighting in rebel-held Donetsk appears to be in the north of the city towards the airport.

The BBC's Ian Pannell, who is in Donetsk, says it sounds like shells are being fired in both directions, although that cannot be verified.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  The pro Russian side must be shelling themselves again - like they were according to this BBC reporter who was saying as much just as an 'outgoing shell' almost killed him (about 1:20 in the video) ...

http://i100.independent.co.uk/articl...ne--eygqXbG52x
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Ok, fair enough.

What chance does Russia have if the WW3 breaks out?

In terms of:
                    - Warfare
                    - Technology
                    - Allies

etc

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      Ok, fair enough.

What chance does Russia have if the WW3 breaks out?

In terms of:
                      - Warfare
                      - Technology
                      - Allies

etc
                      Not much from what I've seen of the average Russian Soldiery, just there's lots of them, paid a pittance (all over Russia I saw them begging off duty) and suffer with the dreaded dedovshchina (google it) plus every Russian bloke I know with half a brain dodged the draft easily, just leaving the gopnik (Chav) and the odd unlucky bomzh (tramp) enlisted.....

Lot of money spent on tech but no match for the US stuff.

Allies? Not even Belarus or Ukr. like them any more and I doubt RU and China make good bedfellows.....

Comment

Working...
                      X