• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Don't read/quote/link RT, you might as well read the United Russia party manifesto, it's really that simples.
    Bit extreme - could say the same about the BBC. RT definitely has it's place for filling in the blanks that the 'other side' intentionally omit in order to broadcast the US/UK military industrial complex manifesto.

I love it that the more Western politicians and media jump up and down screaming about RT just increases the readership.

Sure they are biased toward Russia and it's nice to be able to hear the other side of the story. If the Western media and politicians were actually acting in the interests of the people they serve and had the facts and truth on their side they would not be freaking out and trying so hard to counter the 'propaganda' coming out of RT.

We're not stupid, we know we went to war in 2003 based on lies and a media fear campaign, we know that the US campaign in the middle east is not just about fighting terrorism and that there is an oil/territory agenda.

And so it stands to reason that the story we're being fed about Russian aggression which means we 'must urgently counter it' by moving weapons and troops to the Russian border - is another lie that has a lot more to it. And as it happens it does and RT tells us what it is.

Here is something to put the situation into context based on recent facts:

In 2013 America wanted to invade Syria based on false evidence of chemical attacks on the civilian population. We saw the usual suspects banging the same drum and giving the hard sell that America must intervene and topple the Syrian regime.

Russia used it's veto to diplomatically stop the US from invading Syria which is their next domino to fall.

The fact that Russia is in a position to do such a thing and prevent the US war machine from it's middle east agenda absolutely enraged the neocons in Washington.

Shortly after we saw 2 things:

1 - the sudden emergence of ISIS which has since given the US an excuse to start bombing Syria

2 - A massive bloody regime change in Ukraine which has installed a US puppet in charge, all sorts of economic warfare against Russia in the form of sanctions, oil price, ruble price. All based on 'Russian aggression' which they cannot prove...

There is a pattern here that our media and politicians follow in order to take us to war. Whether it's Iraq MWD's - or Syrian chemical attacks on their own civilians, or a sudden emergence of an incredibly well funded and organised terrorist organisation that want to take over the world - or Russia trying to redraw the map of Europe.

You're smart people - make your own conclusions but I'd recommend looking at a diverse range of news sources to form your own opinion.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Again a most excellent summary JogOn. I wouldn't change a thing and cannot better that. Hats off.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Again a most excellent summary JogOn. I wouldn't change a thing and cannot better that. Hats off.
        Why thank you sir
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

And here's porky getting yelled at by a US neocon warmonger no doubt (not proven!!)

"Goddammit you get me my war with Russia or you are finished you hear me!!"

Comment

In case the agreements are violated, there will be no new meetings and memorandums" #Zakharcheno added
            Now call me sceptical, but that just handed power to the rebel forces.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Now call me sceptical, but that just handed power to the rebel forces.
              Sorry, can you remind me which ones are the rebels? I lost track a while ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Goatfell View Post
                They're the ones who cry, 'more, more, more', aren't they.
                I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by Goatfell View Post
                  Precisely. Any faction involved, or and outsider. Ripe for a false flag. Really, really dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Bit extreme - could say the same about the BBC. RT definitely has it's place for filling in the blanks that the 'other side' intentionally omit in order to broadcast the US/UK military industrial complex manifesto.

I love it that the more Western politicians and media jump up and down screaming about RT just increases the readership.

Sure they are biased toward Russia and it's nice to be able to hear the other side of the story. If the Western media and politicians were actually acting in the interests of the people they serve and had the facts and truth on their side they would not be freaking out and trying so hard to counter the 'propaganda' coming out of RT.

We're not stupid, we know we went to war in 2003 based on lies and a media fear campaign, we know that the US campaign in the middle east is not just about fighting terrorism and that there is an oil/territory agenda.

And so it stands to reason that the story we're being fed about Russian aggression which means we 'must urgently counter it' by moving weapons and troops to the Russian border - is another lie that has a lot more to it. And as it happens it does and RT tells us what it is.

Here is something to put the situation into context based on recent facts:

In 2013 America wanted to invade Syria based on false evidence of chemical attacks on the civilian population. We saw the usual suspects banging the same drum and giving the hard sell that America must intervene and topple the Syrian regime.

Russia used it's veto to diplomatically stop the US from invading Syria which is their next domino to fall.

The fact that Russia is in a position to do such a thing and prevent the US war machine from it's middle east agenda absolutely enraged the neocons in Washington.

Shortly after we saw 2 things:

1 - the sudden emergence of ISIS which has since given the US an excuse to start bombing Syria

2 - A massive bloody regime change in Ukraine which has installed a US puppet in charge, all sorts of economic warfare against Russia in the form of sanctions, oil price, ruble price. All based on 'Russian aggression' which they cannot prove...

There is a pattern here that our media and politicians follow in order to take us to war. Whether it's Iraq MWD's - or Syrian chemical attacks on their own civilians, or a sudden emergence of an incredibly well funded and organised terrorist organisation that want to take over the world - or Russia trying to redraw the map of Europe.

You're smart people - make your own conclusions but I'd recommend looking at a diverse range of news sources to form your own opinion.
                    You wouldn't find the Russians denigrating its leaders like this would you?
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      You wouldn't find the Russians denigrating its leaders like this would you?
                      Like they did live on a press conference in December?

Certainly wouldn't find it in the new Ukraine US backed "democracy"

Not that any of that has anything to do with our government and media taking us to war based on lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X