• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed

New contract starting in two weeks

Current contract ends on a Friday and the new one starts the following Monday. I was holding out for a potential in Leeds as it is closer to home but at the end of the day only the London job was on the table and despite the assurances of the agent that the Leeds post was a certainty, I had to go with the sure thing.

Six months initially with definite extension if wanted. I asked for six months because I thought it would look better for IR35 though as a newbie I don't know if it would make a difference. Good day rate and a hotel only five minutes walk away. They've agreed I can start later on Monday to allow me to travel down and I can leave midday on a Friday once I get my hours in.
    Last edited by Scotchpie; 11 July 2014, 16:43.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Your banana awaits you in London....

Comment

Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

As this is my first contract away from the wife, sorry home, I was thinking more beer and kibabs

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

The streets are paved with bananas down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotchpie View Post
                As this is my first contract away from the wife, sorry home, I was thinking more beer and kibabs
                As far as beer is concerned, here's your route from that pile of bananas: https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...via=1&t=m&z=18

HTH

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X