• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Novell Contractor Current Status: AVAILABLE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Novell

I am probably out of date with what nds is up to these days, but I thought the interfaces to LDAP and the various certificate systems were sorted, and that you could administer an open LDAP system from NDS.

It would give a very useful mechanism to implement proper enterprise wide security.

Comment

Re: Novell

I'm afraid my knowledge of LDAP is the equivalent of my knowledge of market gardening - i.e. none at all (although I'm beginning to think I might have more success in gardening ventures than in IT!)

Comment

Going ADSL?

I can supply: -

Internal PCI ADSL Conexant modem for £56.87 Inc VAT In stock today.

External ADSL Single Port USB modem for £116.33 Inc VAT. Soon.

Also have a couple of Ethernet solutions available - a single port hub (in effect) and a 4 port switch - both with built in ADSL modems:

You can connect the single port version directly to an ethernet card in your PC, or to a hub/switch to extend its capabilities:

Single Port Ethernet (think its 10/100mbps) & ADSL Router - £87.89 inc VAT (sorry not before 28 April earliest)
        Four Port 10/100mbs Switch/Ethernet & ADSL Router £99.50 inc VAT (sorry, not before 28 April earliest)

Incidentally, both of these Ethernet solutions connect directly to the RJ11 socket on your microfilter, and do not require a separate ADSL modem! They are fabulous bargains.

Microfilters also available at decent prices.

Delivery + VAT may be chargeable

I can use direct credit via internet banking, Nochex or Paypal (for debit/credit cards)! Details on request.

RobAnt
        www.ramms.co.uk

Comment

Re: Going ADSL?

Rob

I would stick this in a new topic - people interested in adsl but not Novell might never see it

Comment

Re: Going ADSL?

Good Point

Comment

Working...
            X