• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

discount prices on Plasma screens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Joel, I dont have a contact for B&O.

But their stuff always used to be for show - or at least the audio stuff was, looked good but the sound quality left a lot to be desired. I dont think B&O make them, they almost certainly buy in from one of the big manufacturers.

Fujitsu make bespoke frames if you are after a particular colour or something.

Mark

Comment

I have no intention of listening to it - I just want to look at it!!

Comment

Mark,
        The 42" fujitsu is being sold at house of fraser for £6,495.
        The wife quite liked it and I might be able to persuade her at the £3K mark. Have you got an exact price including a wall mount ?

BTW have you got a contact for BOSE. I am looking to put a second set of speakers in the garden.

Comment

Karl,

which model of Fujitsu ?

4208 £3500 +vat (list = £4500+vat)

various other models through to

4242 £5000+vat (list = £6000+vat)

wall mounts are £200

Sorry I do not have a bose contact - to be honest I didnt know that they did weatherproof stuff.

Comment

Karl

I could do the Teco for £3K(plus stand/bracket and speakers as required)

I am also looking at Vision which I think I could do including stand/speakers for £3K

This is the Teco price list
            Spec* * * * Street Price* * * * MSRP
            42" Plasma Display Panel VGA 16:9 Black* * * * £3,499.00* * * * £4,200.00
            42" Plasma Display Panel VGA 16:9 Silver* * * * £3,499.00* * * * £4,200.00
            42" Plasma Panel Speakers Silver* * * * £249.00* * * * £299.00
            42" Plasma Panel Speakers Black* * * * £249.00* * * * £299.00
            42" Plasma Panel Wall Mount Bracket* * * * £129.00* * * * £149.00
            42" Plasma Panel Desktop Stand Silver* * * * £129.00* * * * £149.00
            42" Plasma Panel Desktop Stand Black* * * * £129.00* * * * £149.00
            Standard Warranty: 1 year Return to Base to UK* * * * * * * *
            Standard Warranty for Ex-Demo Units: 6 Months RTB* * * * * * * *
            Extended Warranty - Upgrade to 24 Month RTB* * * * £275.00* * * * £329.00
            Extended Warranty - Upgrade to 36 Month RTB* * * * £449.00* * * * £529.00
            Upgraded Warranty - Next Day Exchange - 1 Year* * * * £399.00* * * * £469.00
            Upgraded Warranty - Next Day Exchange - 2 Years* * * * £699.00* * * * £829.00
            Upgraded Warranty - Next Day Exchange - 3 Years* * * * £899.00* * * * £1,049.00

Comment

Cheers Mark,
              Will look into the different models in a bit more detail...
              Have you got a website for the teco models?

Comment

their stuff doesnt seem to be easily available - email me and I will send you the pdf with the spec.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X