• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Futures Trading Tool & Methodology

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futures Trading Tool & Methodology

So it seems like the Administrator is also a good buddy of yours and has decided to erase all the evidence from the site...

You are your worst enemies. I suggest you stop digging yourselves deeper.

Milan
    I assume you instigated this after you made the veiled threat of violence and fighting.

An excerpt of my evidence follows ...

cheekychap in "i've got you by the gonads" mode. :evil
    ---------------------------------------------
    Author Comment
    AlfredJPruffock
    Veteran ***
    (1/24/03 8:58:35 pm)
    Reply Hello Jacko
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aye Jacko

I'm in Gai Paris all right , just popped into a cyber cafe here in Monmartre to send a mail that I'd clean forgot about it earlier , theres a couple from Barcelona who are arriving tomorrow and I forgot to send them the directions to my barge !!!

Silly moi !

How are you , any joy on the job front ?

Best Wishes

AJP

jacko
    Veteran ***
    (1/24/03 9:04:27 pm)
    Reply Re: Hello Jacko
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EXTREMELY frustrating at the mo' - two potential contracts but nothing definite from either until Monday (Swiss PM off sick today...).

I'm praying that I end up with something (preferably chocolate flavoured...)

jacko
    Veteran ***
    (1/24/03 9:05:49 pm)
    In the meantime I'm having enormous fun on this thread....

AlfredJPruffock
    Veteran ***
    (1/24/03 9:28:48 pm)
    Reply Dead Poets Society
    Aye Jacko

With Burns night approaching Im in a very emotinal mood , Paris beckons but I dedicate this one to you

O my Luve's like a red, red rose,
    That's newly sprung in June:
    O my Luve's like the melodie,
    That's sweetly play'd in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonie lass,
    So deep in luve am I;
    And I will luve thee still, my dear,
    Till a' the seas gang dry.

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
    And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
    And I will luve thee still, my dear,
    While the sands o' life shall run.

And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!
    And fare-thee-weel, a while!
    And I will come again, my Luve,
    Tho' 'twere ten thousand mile!

AJP

zigiziga
    (1/24/03 10:06:52 pm)
    Reply | Edit ...
    You obviously have a problem with folks who have ideas and make money!!

Keep praying that someone will give you a handout contract.

Edited by: zigiziga at: 1/25/03 12:43:37 am

SupremeSpod
    Veteran ****
    (1/25/03 6:32:08 am)
    Hey Up!

Well, hasn't this turned into an interesting thread?

Looks like it is a scam - as for the domain owner information, surely that's in the public domain anyway!

Jacko, you seemed to touch a nerve with our friend in Edinburgh - has RR checked them out yet?

Also, I've just tried to check out their website and it appears to have disappeared! Dodgy IMHO!

Spod - In "just heading out to play golf in the rain" mode!

Edited by: SupremeSpod at: 1/25/03 6:36:04 am

AlfredJPruffock
    Veteran ***
    (1/25/03 3:28:59 pm)
    Reply You What ?
    "You obviously have a problem with folks who have ideas and make money!!

Keep praying that someone will give you a handout contract. "

And to whom was that statement directed please ?

jacko
    Veteran ***
    (1/25/03 5:28:49 pm)
    Reply Re: ...
    Oh, what a shame, they've pulled all their posts - remind me next time to copy all their stuff when I reply to their business offers.

In the meantime - I win, I win, I win!!!! *jumps up and down in circles*

And claim my œ5

jacko
    Veteran ***
    (1/25/03 5:57:14 pm)
    Reply The wit..
    Oh, so you've realised the private messaging have you?

To: "jacko"
    Date: 24 Jan 2003 16:44:10 -0700
    Subject: u are a supreme
    Show full message header
    Printer-Friendly Version

(An ezboard private message from ipcop)

@#%$ (fuking) ****** ...

Note: you cannot reply to this message because ipcop has Private
    Messaging off.

-------------
    Two can play at this game Sonny Jim...

milanbenes5
    Veteran *****
    (1/25/03 6:05:24 pm)
    Lyn,

congrats on your win.

I love a good fight, I tried to find it last night but you said it was on the Finance thread - doh.

Otherwise I'd have been here too doing my bit for the home guard.

We must all learn from this, in future with arguments like this paste their posts into yours just to keep the evidence even if it is only at the bottom as an addendum.

Milan 'in let's stop 'em from hiding the evidence' mode.

Interestingly, if this was the SAP system, each post would be stored with a unique key and time stamp, new info (certainly in the HR module before someone rubbishes what I say) is never over written, but simply a new 'current' record is created upon each data change with a new key and timestamp - it is then possible to scroll back through old records of the same datatype - eg address, or Appraisals etc. I wonder if EZ do this, would be useful if anything did ever come to court.
    Milan.

Edited by: milanbenes5 at: 1/25/03 6:06:10 pm

zigiziga
    (1/25/03 6:07:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: ...
    Your unsolicited post has been removed by the legal department of EZboard, just in case you hadn't noticed.

Let's see if you are still enjoying yourself and jumping around in circles in front of a judge?

I have requested that your IP address be traced back to your ISP. Nothing like a level playing field where everyone has access to the same information? Perhaps then I too can send around one of my mates to visit you?

SupremeSpod
    Veteran ****
    Hey Up!

Looks like it is a scam - as for the domain owner information, surely that's in the public domain anyway!

Jacko, you seemed to touch a nerve with our friend in Edinburgh - has RR checked them out yet?

Also, I've just tried to check out their website and it appears to have disappeared! Dodgy IMHO!

SupremeSpod
    Veteran ****
    Hey Up!

Edited by: zigiziga at: 1/25/03 6:38:12 pm

milanbenes5
    Veteran *****
    (1/25/03 6:15:48 pm)
    Reply Re:
    ZigiZiga,

Are you threatening me ?

Milan.

zigiziga
    (1/25/03 6:24:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re:
    I don't make threats, especially to anonymous people. My issue is with the person who posted my details on this web site without my permission.

So if you are looking for a fight ... find it elsewhere.

Edited by: zigiziga at: 1/25/03 6:35:07 pm

milanbenes5
    Veteran *****
    (1/25/03 6:37:17 pm)
    Good job too because I'm not into this violence and fighting thang myself, I earn far too much to want to jeopardise future earnings potential by engaging in such activities.

Like you I call my mates if I have a problem.

Milan.

zigiziga
    (1/25/03 6:45:30 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: ...
    I've taken your tip to copy messages into my posts. Keeps the context easy to interpret.

I never mentioned violence or fighting in any of my posts. Given that this matter has been reported to the Police and legal departments are involved, I find it acutely concerning that you should be so foolish as to post veiled threats of violence?

milanbenes5
    Veteran *****
    (1/25/03 6:37:17 pm)
    Good job too because I'm not into this violence and fighting thang myself, I earn far too much to want to jeopardise future earnings potential by engaging in such activities.

Like you I call my mates if I have a problem.

Milan.

Edited by: zigiziga at: 1/25/03 6:46:41 pm

Page 1 2

What the F uck?

Spod - In "WTF" mode?

Comment

So, did anyone save a copy of his website?

Comment

SYSMAN
        It will not save you ... you were given the opportunity to make amends and decided to ignore it. The matter is with the correct authorities to sort out. I have nothing more to say on the matter.

Comment

What opportunity to make amends?

Comment

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Comment

?????????????

Comment

The matter is with the correct authorities to sort out. I have nothing more to say on the matter.
                Obviously you do soft tw4t!

BTW, I'm in Glasgow over the next few days if you want to meet up for a beer(or fight, your call!)

Spod - In "Obviously we were right guys('n gals)" mode!

Comment

Working...
                X