• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Opportunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Opportunity

Anyone interested in a "partnership" to tender for a managed IT desk top service please get in touch.

The contract involves the installation and de-installation of pc's and is based in scotland.

Contact me @

[email protected]

Scotland

Wish it was in Wales

I'm in Scotland this weekend can we do it in 2 days

GOOD LUCK

Comment

sorry

sorry the e-mail should read [email protected]

Comment

there is a business opportunity

John, we had an opportunity to set up, support and organise all the hardware involved in a product launch of a new printer in Prague. The client did it on his own in the end but it seemed like a great business idea (would have involved acquiring and setting up 30 Pcs).
        I knew the IT manager at this client very well who was keen that we did the work, but his boss decided to do it themselves.
        Great business but before we could go out and sell the service we needed some track record, which is why I have not pursued.
        What I am saying is that I am interested in doing something like this and developing the service as a business. If you would consider doing business with an agency with a view to expanding the service, then I am interested.

DA

Comment

info

DA i would consider doing business with anyone. I think in the current climate we all need to be more open minded. Because of my network i often get news of opportunities that i cant fufil on my own(im a project manager) and need to work in conjunction with people who have the skills.

Given the current climate i've been totally underwhelmed by the response so far!!!!!

Contact me on [email protected] and i'll give you my real contact details!!!!!

Comment

Re: info

Perhaps if you weren't using a hotmail account, and could give us more detail, then we might be able to take your offer more seriously.

How do we know we're not just sending our email addresses and other contact details to yet another timewasting spammer?

No offence, but there's precious little real information here.

|I

Comment

Fair Enough

In life you have to take chances....you've just missed yours.

Comment

Re: Fair Enough

Do you know that you can set up your ezboard account to receive private messages? If you use that everyone should be happy. (I certainly wouldn't use anything other than a hotmail address when posting publicly - you find out easily enough if people are scammers when they give you their real address).

Comment

thanks jacko

for the tip.....as Dodgy Agent will testify, i'm not a scammer. There's no way i'd post my real e-mail address on a bulletin board.....

Comment

Re: thanks jacko

OK, is this the same lambini that advertised his skillset as:

Currently an internal consultant:

plus a load of non-industry specific process improvement crap, then asked for some advice on how to be a contractor and then proceded to rubbish every constructive piece of advice offered?

If you want to play with the grown ups, at least try to be consistent. Nobody is going to risk their reputation or their income with a cowboy. Either be honest or stop pissing inthe wind.

It's late, I'm tired, it's been a crap week. Nevertheless I make no apologies for the above rather impolite posting.

Comment

Working...
                    X