• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I just need to get two references ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    God created man / man created God - RoS solved.
    That's deeeeeep man...
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      That's deeeeeep man...
      If you're a Hindu, problem solved.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

God loves a trier. QED God is not a contractor.
        Back on topic who would she provide as references?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Back on topic who would she provide as references?
          Not sure they'd be very good - condones kiddy-fiddling, warmongering, murder, etc.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
            RocSearch.

Had 2 calls last week about supposedly genuine contracts (private sector). Each one concluded with a request for 2 technical references with me refusing to play ball.

Just had another call from Rocsearch & I asked right away if this was going to be another convoluted conversation which would end up with a request to give 2 technical references. Phone went dead.
            I've had calls from Rocsearch, and each of them have ended in requests for technical references. Abruptly ended, mind

Also had some calls from Nigel Frank International that culminated in asking for references

Comment

Originally posted by NORTHMAN View Post
              I've had calls from Rocsearch, and each of them have ended in requests for technical references. Abruptly ended, mind

Also had some calls from Nigel Frank International that culminated in asking for references
              These shysters rarely have the gig in the first place. "Can I see a spec, please" usually has them running for cover.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                These shysters rarely have the gig in the first place. "Can I see a spec, please" usually has them running for cover.

qh
                +1 with Nigel Frank experience.

While I have sympathy with agencies in the current market, I do wish 90% of them would stop giving the rest a bad name.

Comment

+1 with Nigel Frank experience.

While I have sympathy with agencies in the current market, I do wish 90% of them would stop giving the rest a bad name.

Comment

+2 for Nigel Frank - total timewasters and borderline harassment. I've probably received a call a day for the last 2 months from these clowns. Just kids that are desperate to punt low level Microsoft consultant (AX) roles.

If you've got AX anywhere on your CV, do yourself a favour and decline any calls from the 0191 area.

Comment

Originally posted by kh64 View Post
                      +2 for Nigel Frank - total timewasters and borderline harassment. I've probably received a call a day for the last 2 months from these clowns. Just kids that are desperate to punt low level Microsoft consultant (AX) roles.

If you've got AX anywhere on your CV, do yourself a favour and decline any calls from the 0191 area.
                      Most Nigel Frank and their same worthless sister company Mason Frank calls come from the 020 area (for microsoft CRM and Salesforce), I have loads on my block list, but they keep calling from new numbers

Comment

Working...
                      X