• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I just need to get two references ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Ok, they'd still have a job, just less BMWs parked up at home.
    Just bought another one to annoy you. Lovely 330ci M Sport Convertible, pick up from the stealers tomorrow!!
    I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
      No, they wouldn't. Their friends in HR, whether ex-agents themselves or just on the christmas list, would rule that you have to go through an agent even if you have already got the contract.
      You tell em expat
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Another Dodgy Agent View Post
        Just bought another one to annoy you. Lovely 330ci M Sport Convertible, pick up from the stealers tomorrow!!
        What's that smell?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Just bought another one to annoy you.
          Silly reason to buy a car, but you go right ahead if it makes you feel better.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I think he is strong on ego and weak on brain

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              I think he is strong on ego and weak on brain
              I just like enjoying things in life, I earn the money, how I spend it should not denote ego and weakness of intelligence.

Calm down chap and grab a Horlicks, it is rather cold out there!
              I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

I will thank you and, seriously, you don't really believe I would buy a car to annoy a complete stranger who I have never met do you?

Comment

What's that smell?

Comment

I just like enjoying things in life, I earn the money, how I spend it should not denote ego and weakness of intelligence.

Calm down chap and grab a Horlicks, it is rather cold out there!
                    Are you that brummie with no class on Harry Enfield who goes around saying "Im richer than yow"?

Comment

Are you that brummie with no class on Harry Enfield who goes around saying "Im richer than yow"?

Oh dear, you do have it bad today. Now be a good agent and stop with the insults, no need old chap.

Comment

Working...
                      X