• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

small business gateways...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small business gateways...

has anybody had any experience of these? good? bad?

What exactly do you mean by "Small Business Gateway"?

Comment

well, up here we have a body called scottish enterprise (don't scoff! ) and it's public interface is a collection of these small business gateways. they are supposed to be setup to help startups etc with various things. how they work, i don't yet know. they do however seem to move at the speed of every other government department (apart from ir)...

Comment

I have a small business that has been running for the past four years. During this time I have tried contacting all sorts of "gateways", but without any success. It seems that a lot of these organisations gave out money like sweets to start with, got burned, and now trust nobody.

Comment

that is beginning to look like the case here i can't get them to contact me at all. what a complete shower. but maybe no worse than any other government institution?

Comment

tried local chamber of commerce?

Comment

Working...
            X