• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all agents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all agents

I have a idea for a business venture I would like to bounce off any agents out there (Or highly respected members of this community.).

The idea involves agents in the IT sector primarily so, if you are interested in helping me please contact me at [email protected].

Please state your name on this board so I can do some background checking first.

Thanks for your help.

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote>Quote:<hr> Please state your name on this board so I can do some background checking first. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END-->

On his/her first post. The cheek.

Could we have a backgound check on you please?

Comment

Sorry I guess that didn't come across correctly.

All I want to do is know who i'm speaking too.

I myself am IT professional with about 7 years experience mainly developing solutions with microsoft products for large corporates.

If anyone is interested i'm quite willing to send them my CV.

Anyhow I hope that satisfyings you Lynn. If you want my CV so you can do some checking please email me your email address.

Comment

I think the point is papewaio that you should give a bit more info?

turning up with your first post when nobody on this board knows anythiing about you and demanding details of people isnt going to get you very far.

It comes across as being rather arrogant. Perhaps you could start again giving some info on what your idea is and why agents should help you ?

Comment

Apologies for appearing arrogant in my previous posting that was not my intention.

To put it simply I would like to provide a service which agents and agencies would find beneficial, that is why I am interested in speaking with them to see if this service does actually have potential or not.

This service would, obviously, help improve the service to their clients, thus benefiting both parties.

I am not prepared to discuss the service in a public forum such as this at this moment, that is why I requested private emails, as it is still very early days, again I apologize if this causes offence.

Comment

Working...
          X