• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

C# Developer Rate in Berkshire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C# Developer Rate in Berkshire

What is the average rate for a C# / .NET developer in the Berkshire area? I'm looking at moving into contracting and want an idea of what to ask for when contacting agencies.

Originally posted by korbz
    What is the average rate for a C# / .NET developer in the Berkshire area? I'm looking at moving into contracting and want an idea of what to ask for when contacting agencies.
    These guys sound more and more like agents every day!

I'd say about £600 / day.

Comment

Depends on where in Berkshire....
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Depends how good a dev you are.....

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
          Depends on where in Berkshire....
          Reading area, or around there. Got 3 1/2 years commercial .NET experience on various projects and 2 application releases.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
            I'd say about £600 / day.
            £600? I'm off to read a book on C#.

Comment

Originally posted by korbz
              put your skills and location into a job search engine like Jobserve and some adverts will post the daily rate. Failing that pretend your interested and phone up about them to find out what the average rate is.
              Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Working...
              X