• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pcg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angusglover
    Your father was a Roman...

What? You were raped?

Well...at first...
    "Naughtius Maximus his name was. Hmm. Promised me the known world he did. I was to be taken to Rome, House by the Forum. Slaves. Asses' milk. As much gold as I could eat. Then, he, having his way with me had... voom! Like a rat out of an aquaduct."
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
      Well apart from the free PEI insurance, extensive discount on other key services....
      free? don't you pay an annual sub?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
        free? don't you pay an annual sub?
        I don't pay separately for or take any action to receive the PEI Insurance so that counts as "free" by my standards. PCG has to pay for the insurances as much as everything else it does, and its only significant income stream is its membership charges.

Bit like free banking really - it's not free, you just don't see how much of your deposited cash gets passed back as interest.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Enough Python already, it's just SO passé.

Jehova Jehova

Comment

Romanorum vado domus, surely...

Hic ludus militis fornicate!
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Are they still offering IR35 insurance (lawyers fees I think it was) - looks like they took it off their website. Do the old members still get it?

Comment

Sorry? Are you looking at the right website?

Centre of the front page, it says
                Originally posted by www.pcg.org.uk
                At the heart of the freelance community, PCG represents and gives a voice to all those who choose to work for themselves. From just £120 (plus VAT) a year, membership provides:
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I'm a PCG Member - the forums for me are worth the membership fee alone. In fact it's so brilliant I don't understand why everyone isn't a member, even those people who aren't contractors. I got my wife and kids to join, plus my gran as well.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I joined yesterday, for the insurance, forums and contract templates. I even managed to find a discount code on Google, to make it even better value for money!
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaqqer
                      I joined yesterday, for the insurance, forums and contract templates. I even managed to find a discount code on Google, to make it even better value for money!
                      Was that the 15% discount ?

Comment

Working...
                      X