• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need Junk Email Lists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Junk Email Lists

Anyone out there know how I can get junk email lists?

I tried one company who wanted £175 for 500 addresses :

I'm looking for a list of homeowners in Hertfordshire, so if anyone's got any ideas, I'd be very grateful.

You are kidding, aren't you. Do you seriously think anyone would willingly add to the number of pointlessly irritating spammers of the world?

If it's a commercial deal, go talk to the post office. They will do mailed postal shots for given post codes. Snag is, it will almost all go straight in the bin... which is arguably exactly where it belongs.

Comment

Spam

Spam is Spam is Spam is Spam.

A little more is not gonna kill the world.

Like the junk post goes into the bin..

Go onto AOL - search for friends keyword "The Place you are looking for"

Don't you just love AOL

Comment

Re: Spam

Could'nt find the search for friends on AOL. Where is it from the homepage?

Comment

You need to look for friends to chat to.. Yes homepage..

Then add @aol.com after their name

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Ignorejustatest

Comment

Spam

If your looking to SPAM ask NameFacesPlaces, he's forever doing it must have a pretty big list by now.

Comment

Laws are going through US Congress at present which will allow you and I to claim $1,000 per spam email from spammers!

No doubt if they don't pay up they will be bombed - so look out Russia, Korea and... Oh, there's a flaw in this plan somewhere! :rollin

Comment

MF:

But at least NFP will take your name off his list if you ask him.

Comment

Working...
                    X