• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Anyone Here Set Up A SUCCESSFULL IT business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Successful Business

lets see

Comment

Again?

Comment

hummmm

Comment

Humm you sure?

Comment

Right this should be it

Comment

hurrah

curlies for squares:-

RobAnt

Being a hologram can be a real pain in the assymetric photons! - Vic Fontaine

{link=www.rammshack.co.uk}{image height=43 width=138 border=0}www.ramms.co.uk/images/rammshack.gif{/image}{/link}

This includes a link back to my website & removes that ugly blue border. I knew roughly how to do this - but I couldn't be *rs*d before now.

:lol :lol

Comment

For those that are interested in how signatures like this are done.

Simply post similar code in the box "use custom signature" in your account preferences in the EzBoard Control Centre of your account. Then make sure tht the smaller "use custom signature" tick box has a tick in it.

Beware, whenever you edit it the image link puts "http://" in front of the image name automatically - you must take it out otherwise you'll end up with http://http://, and the image won't work.

Comment

Back to the original Sujsct

Since October I've really been pushing my company.
                  Here are the results..

1000 letters sent to solicitors etc (1 phone call) - lead to no business

1000 flyers stuck on car windscreens (2 phone calls) - lead to no business

10,000 visits to website scam - got the hits (Lead to no business)

Joined a local government business forum (Lead to no business (as yet (but bloody good piss ups)))

Joined another local government business venture (2 quotes given (1 lead for business)

Add in the Yellow Pages - Since Early January (15 phone calls (4 lead to business (1 really big money))

Still not answered the question but.. It will be YES soon

Results

Get you add in the Yellow Pages..

Comment

Back to the original Sujsct

Since October I've really been pushing my company.
                    Here are the results..

1000 letters sent to solicitors etc (1 phone call) - lead to no business

1000 flyers stuck on car windscreens (2 phone calls) - lead to no business

10,000 visits to website scam - got the hits (Lead to no business)

Joined a local government business forum (Lead to no business (as yet (but bloody good piss ups)))

Joined another local government business venture (2 quotes given (1 lead to business)

Add in the Yellow Pages - Since Early January (15 phone calls (4 lead to business (1 really big money))

Still not answered the question but.. It will be YES soon

Results

Get you add in the Yellow Pages..

www.plantcomputing.co.uk

Comment

make big money

MONEY MAKING SECRETS!!

LEARN HOW TO MAKE AT LEAST $5,000 A WEEK
                      SIMPLE AND EASY TO LEARN AND BEST OF ALL FREE

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE
                      WWW.SECRETS2SUCCESS.COM/SPECIAL227410:rolleyes

Comment