• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Genuine Contract Opportunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genuine Contract Opportunity

No doubt this will be treated with the usual scepticism but it's worth a try anyway.

I need a number of PCB testers who are prepared to work for a fixed price per module tested as opposed to an hourly rate for an outsourced (yet on-site) contract in Gloucestershire. It would seem that, as this has got a good potential of being outside IR35, it would be easy to find people but most people still want the open-ended hourly rate.

The PCBs are mostly analogue and digital and work includes fault-finding to component level. Contractors also need to be security clearable (NOT necessarily already cleared - here's that chance to get it!)

If you'd be prepared to have a go at this I'd be pleased to hear from you. Please feel free to email me.

Thanks

Working...
X