• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Been 'resting' for too long?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been 'resting' for too long?

After many years working on IT contracts, both in the UK and Europe, I have finally given in to the state of the contract market and embarked on a new business venture.

This business opportunity would be ideal for either, IT contractors to operate part time along with their current contract, or for contractors like myself who have been 'resting' for a long period, to operate full time.

Another benefit of operating on a part time basis alongside an existing contract is that it could take you out of the IR35 net.

For further information on this genuine business opportunity take a look at this URL - www.spearit.co.uk

Please pass this information onto any friends or colleagues that you think may be interested.

Allied Irish link doesn't - good luck with the project. I'm going to work through the site and have a good nosey.

Comment

You do not have any company accounts posted at Companies House as you have not been trading long.

Care to provide summary profitability figures to aid potential partners?

Comment

Looks promising.......

But what can a small fish offer a big fish like you?

[email protected]

Comment

Unfortunately, I feel it would not be appropriate to post company profitability figures in this forum. However, the relevant accounts can be made available to potential Development Executives following the signing of an NDA or Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Comment

bbcbancer,

The first step is to follow the link to :-
            'Join the Spear IT network ' on the URL above. Then download a copy of the business prospectus and financial forecast most suitable to your requirements. This will register your interest and prompt your local BDE to contact you to discuss things further.

P.S. We are all small fish working together to beat the big fish!

Comment

I see that you have no Links on the site, but if did include this feature, then we'd be interested in reciprocal links with your site.

Comment

Anyone use Spear?

Has any CUK web designer signed up with Spear? I'd be interested to hear how well it works.

Comment

Spear-IT

As a potential Development Executive, would I have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to find out more about your vertical sector warehouse of vertical sector solutions and dedicated project interfaces to the Solutions Team?

Comment

Re: Spear-IT

I looked into this as a business opportunity. However, being on the bench, I could not afford to lay out the franchise fee, so nothing happened.

Interestingly, this firm uses Indian IT to produce their web sites etc...:x

Comment

Working...
                    X