• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Development Team Leader, J2EE, Oracle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Development Team Leader, J2EE, Oracle

Perm, circa 60k based in central london for a large organisation that is currently involved in one of the worlds lergest development projects for their industry. Anyone interested in hearing more about it please PM me.

Originally posted by reformation
    Perm, circa 60k based in central london for a large organisation that is currently involved in one of the worlds lergest development projects for their industry. Anyone interested in hearing more about it please PM me.
    Not for that salary its about 15K shy of market rate.

Comment

Do you want CV, details of interviews we have attended (even if we didnt get them) aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
        Do you want CV, details of interviews we have attended (even if we didnt get them) aswell?
        No i never ask for them, it's unprofessional.
        Last edited by reformation; 13 February 2007, 14:32.

Comment

I'll post you all my references and line managers for the last 20 years if you like, as well as details of anyone I have ever known and who might be looking for work.
          It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

and live in a box under tower bridge? A new box granted but still a cardboard one
            whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
              I'll post you all my references and line managers for the last 20 years if you like, as well as details of anyone I have ever known and who might be looking for work.

Why would you do that?

Comment

Perm, circa....
                I stopped reading after the first word.
                Cats are evil.

Comment

Why would you do that?
                  Because I think you're really great and its wonderful how you utilise the space on this forum for delivering opportunities to those of us contractors who haven't yet discovered all the other places on the interweb where they can see permie job listings.
                  It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
                    Because I think you're really great and its wonderful how you utilise the space on this forum for delivering opportunities to those of us contractors who haven't yet discovered all the other places on the interweb where they can see permie job listings.
                    I was just asking, you know some contractors have decided to go perm after a while, if the role isnt for you take a deep breath and move on. I posted in the correct section of the forum so it's not like i wasted anyones time in the General section.

Comment

Working...
                    X