• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Agency Trick?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Sorry to sound cruel Denny, but my reading of this is that Abraxas were told by the client who asked you "to engage in unethical behaviour" put your dismissal quite differently (rightly or wrongly) and the agency came away thinking that you are a bit of a knob. Given this the agency decided to take flight from you.

Given your obsession with calling things as you think they should be called (EB instead of agency or Brochure instead of CV) and your determination to go to the wire on some of the most trivial issues would suggest that you are a bit of nightmare to employ.
    Why are you justifying yesterday's behaviour? They behaved appallingly and childishly. I also contracted successfully through Abraxas about 4 years before the job I was terminated from last year, therefore I don't deserve that sort of crap.

Nor does anyone, for that matter.

Don't EBs have any sense of decency? These are supposed to be members of ATSCO and affiliated to the PGC. Yet the MD seems to have behaves like a spiteful barrowboy.

Comment

Working...
    X