• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another rate question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
    good job OP ignored you :-)
    And you call my posts pointless noise....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
      Why?

Worst case scenario he doesn't have to worry about it until April 2018 at the earliest.
      exactly my thinking, my contract is 3 months rolling so it made sense to ask now

Comment

Just throwing in a curveball here but how is it that the OP's handle is AA2006 but the text quotesd by other posters are attributed to akhtara7 who doesn't exist? :confused

Comment

Just throwing in a curveball here but how is it that the OP's handle is AA2006 but the text quotesd by other posters are attributed to akhtara7 who doesn't exist? :confused
          My guess is it's too near his real name and admin has changed it for him. Only bulletinboard software created post 1970 have the ability to change the username and all other entries change automatically.
          Last edited by northernladuk; 10 November 2017, 16:16.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

admin, with assistance from cojak kindly changed it for me, since my username contains my name. I am not admitting if its the first or surname though :-)

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              My guess is it's too near his real name and admin has changed it for him. Only bulletinboard software created post 1970 have the ability to change the username and all other entries change automatically.
              yup, that's exactly it

Comment

Working...
              X