• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SC Completed query?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC Completed query?

I received email from my client Departmental Security Officer saying that my SC clearance has been issued for xx years and said shortly you will receive the paperwork. Almost 5 weeks past now, no paperwork received, but in nsv.mod.uk portal still my case is showing as in progress. When i re-checked with client DSO , she said no need to bother online status just show my email. is anybody has same experience? what is role of DSO?

Originally posted by everfor View Post
    I received email from my client Departmental Security Officer saying that my SC clearance has been issued for xx years and said shortly you will receive the paperwork. Almost 5 weeks past now, no paperwork received, but in nsv.mod.uk portal still my case is showing as in progress. When i re-checked with client DSO , she said no need to bother online status just show my email. is anybody has same experience? what is role of DSO?
    You don't get the paperwork. It will be held by your client who sponsored you.
    Are they letting you do the work now?
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      You don't get the paperwork. It will be held by your client who sponsored you.
      Are they letting you do the work now?
      Yes they allowing me to do work. Even client hasn't received the paperwork, just email confirmation from DSO officer.. just wondering, why nsv.mod.uk portal showing my case in progress after 5 weeks for confirmation.

Comment

If the portal shows "in progress" and not "completed" sounds like someone's told you duff info

Comment

Yeah .... would be marked complete on portal. Get client to ask for SC ref number - each clearance will have one, makes tracking them down for transfer easier. Just gone through that process myself and helped significantly.

Comment

Working...
          X