• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stalking Agency called me 35 times since Aug 28th

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stalking Agency called me 35 times since Aug 28th

This agent who had wasted a lot of my time in the past started calling me on Aug 29th I told him I was not interested and put him on my blocked list. He has tried to call me 35 times in total, several attempts per day, as I can see his calls still appear in my missed calls list. He never ever leaves a voicemail or sends an email. Surely this can be classified as stalking? The agency he works for doesn't seem to be a member of Rec or APSCo.
    Can't even find the agency on company check.

Name this invisible agency and we'll have a go at locating them. Let's face it - I'll not expect any comeback as they don't exist, and if there is we have the answer.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Name this invisible agency and we'll have a go at locating them. Let's face it - I'll not expect any comeback as they don't exist, and if there is we have the answer.
      MRP group
      http://www.mrpgrp.com/
      Last edited by Eirikur; 11 September 2017, 12:27.

Comment

It's probably just a thicko agent/agency, I get 3/4 emails a month for an SC cleared (I'm not anymore) Desktop Engineer (never done Windows) for £17.77/hr (must mean per minute)....

Comment

It can be regarded as harassment but f you were going to chase it you would have take civil action against him.

Personally wait until the GDPR comes in and then tell him to feck off.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

There's a number (or maybe it's the same one) of offshore agencies who get a bee in their bonnet and really take offense if you don't want the golden opportunity they're offering for minimum wage. I think it's been discussed here before and the hunch is that they're just using that as evidence for visas to bring in low wage earners from outside the UK/EU

Comment

Put them on hold indefinitely.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                There's a number (or maybe it's the same one) of offshore agencies who get a bee in their bonnet and really take offense if you don't want the golden opportunity they're offering for minimum wage. I think it's been discussed here before and the hunch is that they're just using that as evidence for visas to bring in low wage earners from outside the UK/EU
                I don't think that's true, T2G min sal is around £30k I think, and T2ICT Long term to £41k (T2ICT Short Term is closed) - and no contracting allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  website is dated 2011

Nothing on Companies House I can find. Appears to be run by Mark Perring (who doesn't seem to exist as a director on CH either).

I wouldn't trust them to owe me money.
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                    website is dated 2011

Nothing on Companies House I can find. Appears to be run by Mark Perring (who doesn't seem to exist as a director on CH either).

I wouldn't trust them to owe me money.
                    Thanks.

I got Mark Perring's email address (he wasted my time a couple of years ago) His email signature and linkedin profile don't suggest he's the big boss though

Comment

Working...
                    X