• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thinking of taking a ridiculously low local contact...How to get best out of it..??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
    It appears the poster I quoted regularly trolls within the professional forums and the Admins keep letting him do this yet, they ban others for lesser infringements.
    Could you keep the thread on topic please.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Could you keep the thread on topic please.
      I did. Shame you didnt.

Comment

I did. Shame you didnt.
        Behave.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It appears the poster I quoted regularly trolls within the professional forums and the Admins keep letting him do this yet, they ban others for lesser infringements.
          There are not multiple Admins, so I think you are spouting nonsense, in addition to behaving inappropriately in a professional forum.

Back on topic, is this new opportunity good from a travel perspective?

Comment

CUK is like a prison - there are the old timers who get treated differently, get away with things. Newbies come along see it and get annoyed and try to challenge it but ultimately it's just not worth fussing over. Just accept it, do your time and keep yourself to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
              CUK is like a prison - there are the old timers who get treated differently, get away with things. Newbies come along see it and get annoyed and try to challenge it but ultimately it's just not worth fussing over. Just accept it, do your time and keep yourself to yourself
              The secret trick is to pick on psychocandy.

Comment

How come this muppet is allowed to troll in the professional forums by Admin doing sweet FA yet others are jumped on?
                Do you remember the title song for Dukes of Hazard? "Good old boys..... la la la"
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Its a bit like priests in the catholic church kiddie fiddling. Management knows its happening, its been going on for years but they cant be arsed to do anything about it.
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    Its a bit like priests in the catholic church kiddie fiddling. Management knows its happening, its been going on for years but they cant be arsed to do anything about it.
                    Does that make you the choir boy? Really, please do try to remain on topic in the professional forums.

Comment

So the good end client paying a low rate is Vodafone.

Not sure I would call them a good client and they are definitely one who watch every single penny so you won't get a rate rise and as soon as the contract is over or anything changes you will be out the door.....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X