• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Valueleaf Wipro Agency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perplexed View Post
    Had a chap ring me up about a contract a few weeks ago.

He seemed a tad offended when I said I'd rather rip my testicles off with a tea strainer then ever engage with Wipro.
    You dont know if that was a "Valueleaf" agent by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by redhotchiliflea View Post
      You dont know if that was a "Valueleaf" agent by any chance?
      Can't remember offhand sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by perplexed View Post
        Can't remember offhand sorry.
        No bother, just wondered

Comment

Originally posted by redhotchiliflea View Post
          Hello.... just wondered, does anyone have any information on the agency Valueleaf?

My current agency are transferring all contractors to Valueleaf who are owned by wipro or are a sub division and in turn they are trying to change my Lloyds Bank contract to a Wipro one????

Google seems to indicate their Indian division is dodgy (fraud, late payment etc...) any idea what their UK version is like?
          what you are experiencing is usually a pre-cursor to a rate drop once all the contractors are consolidated as someone, somewhere has stated that money can be saved by moving them over to Valueleaf. This is not a certainty, just a probable cause for the move.

Comment

Agree with above

Does this mean that you will actually be transitioning to Wipro (and therefore under their control to move you around etc?) If so, I completely agree with the above and I personally would run as fast my my legs would carry me. Seriously, and not kidding.

If it means you stay in your existing contractor role, continue to report into the same team/manager etc (i.e. it's just paperwork thing), I'd still be wary but I'd probably hang on and see how it goes, if I was happy with everything else.

Comment

The original version never mention the current client. But after all contractors collectivley kicking off i think its pretty safe that wipro cant move us now without the end clients approval.

This has been delayed originaly supposed to be Sept. Now im Nov... if the final contract is worthy.

Good point re rate drop though. No mention yet but i presume ill hear that at some point.

Comment

Working...
              X