• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone worked for Sapient?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone worked for Sapient?

Experiences?

Try a search. It does not look good.....

Comment

Unless I've missed it, I could only see 3 posts not saying much about them?

Comment

Originally posted by DesDixon View Post
        Unless I've missed it, I could only see 3 posts not saying much about them?
        There was not a huge amount, however what was said was not good. Try searching for silverlink - that will give you an idea on similar organisations.

It seems you should avoid like the plague.

Comment

Ah, this potential client is Sapientnitro which I'm hoping is not who you are referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by DesDixon View Post
            Ah, this potential client is Sapientnitro which I'm hoping is not who you are referring to?
            That is how they rebranded themselves to try to sound more design and edgy. I worked with them as a client and knew some of the permies. It seemed like a predictably dreadful fourth tier consultancy but not especially awful.

Comment

Haven't worked for them but did get an offer from them. Good money, £840 a day doing ops, but the contract failed review because it strips limited liability.

They wouldn't budge on the clause because, according to them, they have sued their contractors to the point they wind up their companies and thus require we are personally liable.

I told them I liked having a house, thanked them for their time and rejected the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by fool View Post
                Haven't worked for them but did get an offer from them. Good money, £840 a day doing ops, but the contract failed review because it strips limited liability.

They wouldn't budge on the clause because, according to them, they have sued their contractors to the point they wind up their companies and thus require we are personally liable.

I told them I liked having a house, thanked them for their time and rejected the offer.
                A-holes!

All they need to require is that you have £X million professional liability insurance and it's kept in place for 7 years after you finished the contract.

Then again that would require them to fight insurance company lawyers.....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  A-holes!

All they need to require is that you have £X million professional liability insurance and it's kept in place for 7 years after you finished the contract.

Then again that would require them to fight insurance company lawyers.....
                  We did have the "but my company has insurance..." chat but no dice.

Comment

Originally posted by fool View Post
                    We did have the "but my company has insurance..." chat but no dice.
                    Must be the fact their claims are unfounded as they would want the millions from insurers as most people don't have £5 million of assets.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X