• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sanderson Recruitment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanderson Recruitment

Hello. I may have a potential offer from Sanderson Recruitment and wondered if anyone here has an opinion on them. Pay frequency (monthly/weekly), contract clause changes if required and general feedback/experience whether good, bad or ugly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by pillar100 View Post
    Hello. I may have a potential offer from Sanderson Recruitment and wondered if anyone here has an opinion on them. Pay frequency (monthly/weekly), contract clause changes if required and general feedback/experience whether good, bad or ugly.

Been through them twice & didn't need any amendments on either occasion. Thumbs up all round here.

Comment

Originally posted by pillar100 View Post

I was 2 years with them. Simple to deal with and professional.
      They will probably put you through RSG for the actual contract as Sanderson are just an agent I believe.

EDIT: Monthly pay. Always paid on time on the 17th of the month.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Sorted me a few interviews - they feed back, get you in for other stuff, keep you on side.

Not gone so far as having a working relationship with them, but the introduction process is spot on.
        ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Sanderson were one of the best when Keith was running it. They've gone off the boil a little since they went all RSG corporate but are still good to work with.
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
            Sanderson were one of the best when Keith was running it. They've gone off the boil a little since they went all RSG corporate but are still good to work with.
            Worked with them in 2003 and again recently. Fine. Were monthly billing and payment mid following month so not good in that respect. Cant remember what the terms were back in 2003.
            They also work closely with Fuse group which apparently is a subsidery which confused me at first and wondered why? (pessimistic me).
            Apparently Pendragon (remember them? went bust) were spun off from Sanders. Must have been like the movie Twins - all the good stuff went one way and the sh** the other .
            Last edited by SuperZ; 13 July 2017, 20:01.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
              Worked with them in 2003 and again recently. Fine. Were monthly billing and payment mid following month so not good in that respect. Cant remember what the terms were back in 2003.
              They also work closely with Fuse group which apparently is a subsidery which confused me at first and wondered why? (pessimistic me).
              Apparently Pendragon (remember them? went bust) were spun off from Sanders. Must have been like the movie Twins - all the good stuff went one way and the sh** the other .
              Yeah, I remember Pendragon - a certain weather related place had them on their PSL at the time they went nipples vertical - plenty of ltd companies lost a lot of money.

Certain ****** agent claimed he'd lost money too. When we eventually got a very small payout years later, the final documentation showed said agent was owed the crippling amount of... £14.50.

Scuttlebutt was certain Pendragon staff went back to Sanderson after Pendragon went down.

Comment

Great

I have contracted through them, highly recommended. Never any issues with timesheets,invoicing, payment etc.

I've also dealt with them frequently as a provider when i have been looking for people, and they were great.

Comment

Working...
                X