• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Experience with agencies (Square One, Morson IT)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experience with agencies (Square One, Morson IT)

Has anyone had experience with either of the above agencies (should read Morson International) and if so how was it?
    Last edited by ruasonid; 19 June 2017, 07:14.

Never heard of Morson.

I've had six contracts via Square One and never had a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
      Never heard of Morson.

I'm currently contracting through Morson Int - I think they might be one of the biggest players in this country.
      Not having any problems - weekly timesheet/payments which is nice and very short, straight-to-the-point contracts

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
        Never heard of Morson.

Had a great night out in London about 20 years ago with Square One chaps. Might have changed since.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I had a contract with Square One some years back - good people, good contract, quick payment.

But the guy that I used to deal with there went to Oracle Contractors who I wouldn't touch if I could possibly avoid it - a point I have made to him in person.

Never heard of Morson.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Just had an interview via them (Morson) for a NE role, awaiting sight of the contract.

Comment

Working...
            X