• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any recent experience with Yorkshire Bank Business accounts...??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any recent experience with Yorkshire Bank Business accounts...??

All,

Am in the process to change my business account from Barclays Business as not worth paying fees...Been with them 3 years...

Yorkshire Bank seems to be very tempting with below offer..???? Looks like offer open for established business as well.

is there any better Offer by anyone else..????? (I read old posts about option including Cater Allen.)

That means no monthly account fee or service charges for 25 months on; Direct Debit and other automated transactions, cash deposits and withdrawals (paid in, paid out or exchanged up to a limit of £250,000 per annum).

To qualify, you must be a start-up business opening your first account, or an established business, with a turnover of less than £2 million, looking to switch banks.

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
    All,

Am in the process to change my business account from Barclays Business as not worth paying fees...Been with them 3 years...

Yorkshire Bank seems to be very tempting with below offer..???? Looks like offer open for established business as well.

is there any better Offer by anyone else..????? (I read old posts about option including Cater Allen.)

That means no monthly account fee or service charges for 25 months on; Direct Debit and other automated transactions, cash deposits and withdrawals (paid in, paid out or exchanged up to a limit of £250,000 per annum).

To qualify, you must be a start-up business opening your first account, or an established business, with a turnover of less than £2 million, looking to switch banks.
    How is that any better? I have barclays and it's pretty much what you describe anyway

Comment

Ive done my personal banking via YB for donkeys years.

Ive had no problem with their service. Only trouble is YB and their parent company have started a round of branch closures and they closed mine which was only 2 miles away. Now however my nearest branch is an almost 14 mile round trip and that's before you try and find somewhere to park.

YB are mainly northern based and if you work Birmingham and further south, wont have a branch to pop into for easy access.

Ive no knowledge of their business banking, my arl fella banked with them for years though.

Comment

Metro bank are doing good deals, especially if introduced by your accountant

Comment

Working...
        X