• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed and Thank You

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed and Thank You

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be moving to an exciting new role in SThree. As a result I will be spending less time on the UK Contract Market and therefore won't be as active or relevant to the forum.

I've been lurking on this forum for years but actively posting for 4. Back in 2012 I took a very conscious decision to be open and authentic about the industry I work in, and the company I work for. In truth I have read and dealt with some uncomfortable stuff but I genuinely think we are a better company and provide a better service as a result. I've learnt that we won't always agree, but we all generally respect the symbiotic relationship we have!

At risk of it sounding like a Tulip Oscar speech, I'd like to thank you guys for treating my opinions professionally and with an open mind. I've learnt a lot from you all. With the recent changes in Public Sector we were able to tune our offering based on a community we could trust and I am very grateful for that.

My heir apparent, Charlie Cox, who has been lurking for a number of years has promised to step up to the plate when I shuffle across to HQ on 1st June.
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
    Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be moving to an exciting new role in SThree. As a result I will be spending less time on the UK Contract Market and therefore won't be as active or relevant to the forum.

I've been lurking on this forum for years but actively posting for 4. Back in 2012 I took a very conscious decision to be open and authentic about the industry I work in, and the company I work for. In truth I have read and dealt with some uncomfortable stuff but I genuinely think we are a better company and provide a better service as a result. I've learnt that we won't always agree, but we all generally respect the symbiotic relationship we have!

At risk of it sounding like a Tulip Oscar speech, I'd like to thank you guys for treating my opinions professionally and with an open mind. I've learnt a lot from you all. With the recent changes in Public Sector we were able to tune our offering based on a community we could trust and I am very grateful for that.

My heir apparent, Charlie Cox, who has been lurking for a number of years has promised to step up to the plate when I shuffle across to HQ on 1st June.
    So you're still a pimp?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      So you're still a pimp?
      You'll find out 1st June
      https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        So you're still a pimp?
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be moving to an exciting new role in SThree. ...
          It's a trap!
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be moving to an exciting new role in SThree.
            I hope that this is in response to an enquiry that you got where you just needed to provide a couple of references before they told you anything about what the job is

Good luck in the new role
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

And the inappropriate thread title award goes to....

Comment

Hope you have your two references sorted!
                Contracting is like plumbing. You're your own boss until you walk into someone's house and they tell you to take your shoes off.

Comment

I would have called to offer my congrats but you weren't at your desk at that moment.

I hadn't sent my CV. Get bent on the two references.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Hi,

Nice one. Do you get a better choice of alloys for your A3 now?

Pimp? Cox? Nah, sorry I can’t think of a gag there. Given she has already posted here, I think we can say NLyUK has no gag reflex when it comes to Cox either.

Welcome, Charlie

Comment

Working...
                    X