• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Procorre Consulting Ireland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Procorre Consulting Ireland

I am freelancer, using Procorre Consulting Ireland as Management Company since few months, have noticed there unprofessional attitude, and way of working, they are holding my FUNDS unjustified back, have tried to talk to them unfortunately without any result.

Am trying to contact Procorre Consulting higher management to address my concerns, and issues.

Is there some one who can help me to get higher management contact information (emails..), I would like to get in touch with them before contacting lawyer etc ...

Thank you in advance for your HELP

Frank

Are these the same people? (I did a google search and this post from CUK was listed)

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...onsulting.html
    Clarity is everything

Comment

Am on a roll with searching today; take a look at these:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/searc...archid=3838425

Not good reading thus far...
      Clarity is everything

Comment

I'm with Icon in Dublin, no complaints so far...

Comment

Try tracking down the directors, the addresses listed are available for free here.
          The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            I'm with Icon in Dublin, no complaints so far...
            +1 for Icon.

Comment

Is the ponzi scheme finally falling apart?

Comment

If these are the same people, you could tweet your problems to the world. @Procorre

Comment

Didn't they threaten this forum with legal action a while ago?

Comment

Yes Procorre have threatened us with legal action before and most recently asked us to remove this thread http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...-procorre.html

They have now contacted me concerning this thread asking me to post a link to the contact page on their site. I do not really know how this will be of help to the OP, I am sure, as a client, that he has better routes in to the company than the general contact page and I can see no contact details for higher management on the contact page so not sure it will be of any use.

BlueHead - if you would like me to send you the link then please let me know. Or just go to their site and click the contact link in the menu at the top. I have let Procorre know that they are more than welcome to set up an account and post the link here if they think it will be of use.

Comment

Working...
                    X