• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Really? shifting contract dates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elliegirl View Post
    Cheers all.
    I've signed a number of contracts with this company. I had a word with my colleagues and we are of the consensus that they don't really know what they are doing and our best bet may well be to sign and keep invoicing, as ably advised by NLUK and others.

As I mentioned on another thread, I think I want to take the summer off after this gig and just vegetate somewhere, so I shall focus on expanding the warchest for the break. Not all of which will be spent in the UK
    Ah, after really careful consideration....... the money wins.

And.....................you are holding NLUK partially responsible (and possibly his accountant)

You'll go far
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Ah, after really careful consideration....... the money wins.

And.....................you are holding NLUK partially responsible (and possibly his accountant)

You'll go far
      Well he did mention it first, which is why he gets credit dibs. And he doesn't always give good advice so really credit where it's due.

I'm going now.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliegirl View Post
        Well he did mention it first, which is why he gets credit dibs. And he doesn't always give good advice so really credit where it's due.

I'm going now.
        But................................. always well worth what you paid for it, right?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
        X