• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car leasing wear and tear prices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car leasing wear and tear prices

Hi guys,

I'm doing a bit of research into the relationship between car lessors and their lessees (on a comercial scale rather than private). I was wandering if anyone knew anything about who the most popular car leasing companies are and who are their lessees. Also what sort of prices do they charge on average for wear and tear when cars are returned at the end of a contract.

I am also interested is some statistical information on the amount of dents and wear and tear the average car will accumulate in a year.

Even if no one knows this information it would greatly help if they could direct me to a place where it can be acquired.

Thanks for your help

Here you go...

All the info you want on car leasing
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X