• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QDOS have suspended their 24 contract review turnaround

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milkyway View Post
    I was thinking about that. But QDOS are AWESOME , so I am slightly thinking twice to check with others.

Also, what will be the situation with the TLC35 that i have with QDOS, if i get the contract reviewed by others like IPSE et al.? Would the TLC35 still cover my contract?
    Those are the questions that come to mind. Will be asking QDOS these Qs once i decide to go get the review by others.

The other option for me right now is IPSE, since I am IPSE+ member.
    The cost is high for express service, but even if I go with them, would they do the same extra services like directly talking to the agencies et al. and getting the paperwork / wordings changed and agreed on my behalf before i sign.
    QDOS do this very well, and I have used them time and time again.

Time is running out! Very fast indeed too! Need to think about something quick.
    Pick up the phone to Abbey Tax and ask. Expensive = less expensive than a week's lost billing.

Comment

Gaaaaa- if not QDOS, then who?!?

Just rang QDOS. The one day turn-around is still suspended, and it isn't due to be back any time soon (well, at least not soon enough for me). Then rang Abbey Tax and as I'm not a member of anything the quote I was given for a one day turnaround IR35 review came to over £500.

Anyone use any other firm to do this sort of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluecat View Post
        Just rang QDOS. The one day turn-around is still suspended, and it isn't due to be back any time soon (well, at least not soon enough for me). Then rang Abbey Tax and as I'm not a member of anything the quote I was given for a one day turnaround IR35 review came to over £500.

Anyone use any other firm to do this sort of thing?
        What sort of review do you want?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Sorry- nothing special, just a basic review. I think it looks ok, but I'd feel better if an expert checked it over and gave me a second opinion.

Comment

Just got this email

IMPORTANT NOTICE
            Temporary suspension of turnaround services

Due to incredibly high volumes of contract reviews currently experienced, we have decided to temporarily suspend our next day and same day turnaround services. We are working hard to resume this service as soon as possible.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If you have been provided with a discount for one of our turnaround services, please accept our apologies that we cannot ensure delivery of this service at this time. Should you wish to use your discount, please get in touch and we will extend the validity for another 12 months.

Thank you for your patience.

Contact Us

Call: 0116 2690999 Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Just got this email
              me too so why did it take so long for them to tell us I wonder.
              This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
                me too so why did it take so long for them to tell us I wonder.
                I got it as well.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X