• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Abbey WILL (possibly) cover for retrospective PS IR35 claims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. This started out as an informative thread of something I'd found out that may be an OPTION. I didn't say it was something I was definitely going to do - in fact, it wasn't really about me.

But, as per usual, the usual suspects have assumed things, made up bits where they wanted, and turned this thread into yet another "Im a proper contractor and I'm better than you, and you're just an idiot". Its pathetic to be honest.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      OK. This started out as an informative thread of something I'd found out that may be an OPTION. I didn't say it was something I was definitely going to do - in fact, it wasn't really about me.

But, as per usual, the usual suspects have assumed things, made up bits where they wanted, and turned this thread into yet another "Im a proper contractor and I'm better than you, and you're just an idiot". Its pathetic to be honest.
      And... relax...

Comment

Your, many posts, are always about you.

Please point me to any made up bits and I will remove them.

HTH.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Your, many posts, are always about you.

Please point me to any made up bits and I will remove them.

HTH.
          And you're many posts are always just having a dig at someone....

Check out my initial post - was it solely about me?

Can't be arsed to go back throught the thread but either yourself or nluk (same person?) seem to be making assumptions that just because I'm looking into options I must be staying in PS.

Comment

OMFG. I'm stunned. Did you really just say that??? Your threads always end up going in to endless and excruciating detail of your situation and inability to make a decision which is exactly why people get frustrated and it goes south.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

And you're many posts are always just having a dig at someone....

Check out my initial post - was it solely about me?

Can't be arsed to go back throught the thread but either yourself or nluk (same person?) seem to be making assumptions that just because I'm looking into options I must be staying in PS.
              Has someone put something in your tea
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                OMFG. I'm stunned. Did you really just say that??? Your threads always end up going in to endless and excruciating detail of your situation and inability to make a decision which is exactly why people get frustrated and it goes south.
                WGAS

Comment

OK. This started out as an informative thread
                  I'm afraid we're going to have stop you there.

Anyway, don't you have some important BAU work or a back-to-work interview or whatever to be getting on with?

Comment

Interesting conversation with QDOS today. As with Abbey they wont offer to cover past April - cant say I blame them with the uncertainty.

BUT they also will cover for retrospective IR35 enquiries even if brought about by staying in the public sector post April.

A LOT cheaper than Abbey Tax as well. And also, you just need to agree to a few statements without the need for an additional contract review.

Not sure why Abbey Tax is so much more expensive. After all with IPSE+ membership the enquiries part is included, its just the additional costs/fees/finfe3s bit you;re paying extra for. With QDOS you're paying for the full monty in one go.

For me, Abbey Tax additional coverage Survive35 would have cost over £1000. QDOS its less than £400. Big difference. Less than a days billing seems decent enough.

Will it be worth me paying for my IPSE membership to renew next time if QDOS are now providing nmy IR35 coverage. I know IPSE provide extras like jury service, agency failure etc but I believe QDOS do that too. Always been a supporter of IPSE but got some competition here.

Comment

Will it be worth me paying for my IPSE membership to renew next time if QDOS are now providing nmy IR35 coverage. I know IPSE provide extras like jury service, agency failure etc but I believe QDOS do that too. Always been a supporter of IPSE but got some competition here.
                      There have been endless discussion on there about the difference between the two, pro's, con's opinions.

Try the search.

And no they haven't.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X