• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Secondary Contract Needed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secondary Contract Needed

Hi all,
    To be able to meet the visa extension requirements I need a secondary contract..
    I can build basic websites or can do any IT Business Analysis tasks. I am currently working as a contractor full time, that's why I need to work with flexible hours. That contract can be up to 3-5 days per month.

I really need this, that's why I will be very generous about financial matters believe me.. That we can discuss privately..

Please contact, if you think you can use such help with your current contract or your client would..

Note to admin: I am not sure if this is correct to post on this forum, if not, please just delete it, and don't ban me from this forum..

Thanks,

Ohh.. Looking to fudge your visa hey.. That's gonna go down well Which visa T1E? Don't you have to employ 2 people as well?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I vote ban as us CUKers are a morally law abiding bunch...

Comment

Hi guys, I am not saying I need to fake an invoice. I will deliver services, I will charge against those services. I am just saying, since I really need this, I will be nice about the financial matters, and those, of course, would be subjected to private negotiation : )

I am on ECAA Business Person visa.. please don't reply back with self employment related queries, I already did great deal of research and I know I need to have multiple contracts other than the one I have since last 5-6 months.

So, if there is anyone out there who needs to get such small help about IT Business Analysis related things, it can be document review, SQL query review, process maps, documenting draft deliverable out of meeting minutes.. or building a company web-site (basic one).. I can help with those..

I am a bit desperate here..

Comment

The issue you have is that you are on a visa to run a business yet have taken what is essentially a job (which isn't the purpose of that visa).

I doubt anyone here will help you - we all have our own mates to fall back on and it's better to use people we know rather than strangers online.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Problem you have is,you're asking your direct competitors to help. If you succeed then that is one more contractor in the market and one less client who needs my/our skills. I don't think you'll get much help on here.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Just as an aside to this can ECAA work in the public sector? If they could they will fail the disguised employment test come April.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Just as an aside to this can ECAA work in the public sector? If they could they will fail the disguised employment test come April.
                Apart from SC needs for most of public sector jobs, I didn't see any limitation blocking ECAAs to work for public sector.

By the way, thanks for the honesty from previous posts. Still, I think it should be a matter of delivering good service to clients and let clients to choose. All in all, thanks for responses, really helped me to understand my situation better.

Comment

Maybe not right now but not sure that's true come April when you are deemed inside, which is the plan for all PS contracts.

Comment

"admin please delete my account".... in 5....4...3...

Comment

Working...
                    X