• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Info / moving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info / moving

Good morning, I have my company in London , but now I need to stay in Poland for a while, my wife got a job here , I have a question , can I work from here ? Even if my company is still in uk without having a problem? Or is there any way to move the company here ?
    Thanks for your help !!!

You can't move your company to Poland. If you want to contract in Poland research how it's done there.

If you want to work in the UK during the week and go home to Poland at the weekend then you can continue to use your UK company.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

You can use your Ltd in Poland, you simply register it there. A Ltd can operate in multiple countries and is taxed in those countries, i.e. you submit a tax return in each country your doing business. You need to take advice from a UK and Polish accountant. It might be easier simply to set up a Polish company.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Francesco t View Post
        Good morning, I have my company in London , but now I need to stay in Poland for a while, my wife got a job here , I have a question , can I work from here ? Even if my company is still in uk without having a problem? Or is there any way to move the company here ?
        Thanks for your help !!!
        You simply register it as a foreign branch in Poland. In many, but not all, countries you would also have to maintain separate accounting for each such country and file separate company tax returns. A local bank account is not necessary, although it usually helps getting paid (and saves on currency exchange fees).

PAIiIZ | Branch Office | Inwestycje w Polsce

Comment

Working...
        X